Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 4 corona

On the positive side.

The working place shows improvement. Also a (shared) "conference room" for virtual meetings has been improvised 😂😂. I had one today and it worked out OK (at some point I was disconnected). We expect many more in the coming days. I teach from end of April to June. It looks like I will not be able to do so in the class room. I have a number of lectures already recorded but I think some more will have to be recorded. So now starting to figure out the TU Delft software for that purpose. We all contributing to keep the show going. 



On the negative side.

Panic, stress, anger, anxiety keep reflecting appearing at different levels 😟😞😢😠😡. Its important to try to stay healthy also mentally and emotionally. I've seen some interesting posts from FB friends about this subject. They are absolutely right. Mental health will be very important in the coming weeks. In Holland the term for compulsive hoarding is "hamsteren" which in English would be "hamstering" you know as in accumulating stuff like a rodent. How the supermarket looks like every day is one of the worse parts of my day. Best wishes to all. Stay healthy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Infraestructura hidráulica prehispánica en México

Infraestructura hidráulica prehispánica en México México-Tenochtitlán era al momento de la llegada al centro de México de Cortés y sus...